Justice for Father Bismarque: Inquest Panchnama Notings
GoaChronicle.com highlights the points mentioned in the notings of the Inquest Panchanama of Father Bismarque Dias dead body…
- Face badly bruised with lips missing. Jaws clamped tight with all teeth showing.
- Nose half missing, with blood oozing out from the nostrils and mouth.
- One of the ear lobes missing.
- A 3 centimeter long and one centimeter wide depression on the right side of the forehead around 1 cm deep,
- Two boils in close proximity on the back of the neck which could be cigarette burns.
- One hand on the chest folded.
- Chest just below the neck blackened of area about 5 cm2, which could be as a result of blows.
- Genitals exceedingly swollen with blood oozing out of the penis.
- Skin of shoulder and arms peeled off.
- Toes of one leg chipped which could be worn out if he had struggled to get a foothold if held down into the water.
- Eyes bulging and protruding.
- Face cannot be recognized as Bismarque
- Black marks on the back all over.
- Skin peepled off from left knuckle as if he had hit someone.