Current AffairsIndia

Fire breaks out in CPR hospital in Kolhapur, no casualties

Kolhapur: A major fire broke-out at the ICU ward of Trama Care Unit at Chhatrapati Pramila Raje (CPR) hospital on Monday morning.
Dr Chandrakant Maske, Dean of CPR hospital, said in a statement that a fire broke out in the ward where 15 corona positive patients are being treated. They were immediately shifted to ‘Accident Ward’. Therefore, there was no casualties.
Fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot and managed to control the fire.
The cause of the fire was determined to be short circuit, he added.

Back to top button
X

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker