Srinagar: On 13 January 2021 some threat posters of the terrorists outfit were found pasted in Seer & Batagund villages of Tral area. Upon the said incident case FIR No. 04/2021 under relevant sections of Unlawful Activities Act stands lodged in Police Station Tral.
During the course of investigation, investigating team raided multiple places and rounded up several suspects. During the questioning of suspects and collection of other evidence 05 terrorists associates were found to be involved in pasting of the said threat posters in Seer and Batagund area and were accordingly arrested in the said case.
The details of the arrested persons are:-
(1) Jehangir Ahmad Parray S/o Ghulam Nabi Parray
(2) Aijaz Ahmad Parray S/o Gh Mohammad Parray
(3) Towseef Ahmad Lone S/o Mohammad Ramzan Lone
(4) Sabzar Ahmad Bhat S/o Abdul Rashid Bhat
(5) Qaisar Ahmad Dar S/o Gulzar Ahmad Dar all residents of Gulshanpora Tral.
One Laptop and a printer used for the preparation and printing of the said threat posters have been seized in the said
case.Further investigation questioning is going on.