Panjim: The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has directed all states to extend lockdown till May 31, 2020.
The Ministry of Home Affairs announced on Sunday along with the detailed guidelines for lockdown 4.0 and what has been permitted and what is not allow
Here are some of the relaxations according to Ministry of Home Affairs guidelines on Lockdown 4.0:
1. Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of the states and UTs concerned.
2. Hotels, restaurants shall be permitted to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
3. All markets and all shops to open barring those in malls in all zones.
4. Sports activities have been allowed, stadium and sports complexes will be open but spectators are not be allowed.
Here’s what’s suspended:
1. All domestic, international air travel of passengers, except domestic air ambulance, remains prohibited till May 31.
2. Religious places and activities remain suspended. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
3. Schools, colleges and other educational institutions to remain closed till May 31.
4. All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums to remain closed.
All other activities will be permitted, except those which are specifically prohibited.
However, in containment zones, only essential activities shall be allowed.
Further, States/ UTs, based on their assessment of the situation, may prohibit certain other activities in the various zones, or impose such restrictions as deemed necessary.