Young and talented skating champion Priyam Tated has made India proud yet again. India’s skating champion Priyam Tated has won gold medal in the Basic Novice B Category (13-15 Yrs) in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship which was held in Phnom Pench from 04 to 07 April 2018.
Skating Champion Priyam Tated
16 countries had participated in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship from all across the globe. Priyam Tated has represented India in various International platforms. Priyam Tated is a student of standard 9 at Shri Chaitanya School. He has started skating since the age of 3 in 2006. Priyam Tated is a rising star in the international arena of skating. Priyam Tated has won six international medals in Skating.
International Level Medals of India’s Skating Champion Priyam Tated:-
1) Gold Medal in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship 04 – 07 April 2018 held in Phnom Pench.
2) Bronze Medal in Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy – 2nd Aug – 5 Aug 2017 held in Hong Kong.
3) Silver Medal in 17th Asian Roller Skating Championship – 23rd Oct – 29th Oct 2016 at Lishui, China.
4) Gold Medal in Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy 2016 held at Manila Philippines from 04 – 07 Aug 2016.
5) Silver Medal in 11th Malaysia Open National Figure Skating Championship 15th Apr – 16th Apr 2016 at Icescape Ice Rink Kuala Lumpur.
6) Bronze Medal in ISU World Development Trophy 06 Apr – 11 Apr 2015 at Kuala Lumpur.
Mr. R K Gupta, President of Ice Skating Association of India and Col Narang, Director, Ice Skating Association of India have also sent their congratulatory messages to Priyam Tated on this achievement and wished him all the best for his future training and championships.
Mr. Durga Prasad, President of Winter Games Association of Andhra Pradesh has said, “We have lot of potential in our state, we need more infrastructure like indoor stadium so that we can produce more international medal winner like Priyam Tated. There is no dearth of talent in our state.”
Priyam Tated will now be participating in the following championship which will be held this year:-
All India Challenge at New Delhi from 22 – 29 April, 2018
Selection trails at Ahmedabad/Chandigarh from May 2nd Week, 2018
Asian Open Figure Skating Championship at Bangkok, Thailand from 1 – 5 August, 2018
18th Asians Skating Championship at South Korea from September first week 2018
World Skate Championship at France from 1 – 14 October, 2018