BITSAT – a computer based online test is being conducted for the Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
Candidates, who have submitted the application form for BITSAT-2011, should reserve their Test date and time before 5:00 PM on Mar 10, 2011. It will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For more detail information about test timing, students can click on http://www.bitsadmission.com/ and get the more updates.
- Candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 80 percent aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination
- At least 60 percent marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.
- However, admissions will be made only on candidate’s merit position based on the score obtained in BITSAT 2011.
- Only Students, who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2011 or who have passed the 12th class examination in 2010, are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2011.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
- Students, who have passed 12th examination in 2009 or earlier, are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2011.
- Students, who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses, are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2011
To check the center allotted for BITSAT- 2011, candidates can click on http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/centredisplay/candidatelogin.asp
To check the addresses of BITSAT-2011 centers, candidates can click on http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/Addresses/adddisplay.asp