A small group of farmers are only supported by political parties & unions sharing common interests and benefits in opposing the three Farm Bills, 2020 which were passed by the Parliament and became an act on 27th Sept, 2020 with President’s approval. These people together have called for nationwide stopping of all the work – Bharat Band on 8th Dec 2020 which is neither in the interest of nation and economy nor the farmers.
The three farm bills are as follows:
- The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020
This Bill allows the farmers to sell their produce outside the Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMC) regulated markets. The APMCs are government-controlled marketing yards or mandis.
- The Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill, 2020
The Bill makes provisions for the setting up of a framework for contract farming. There are provisions as per the new laws to make an agreement between farmer and an ordained buyer that will bring the use of higher technology in traditional agriculture.
- The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill 2020
The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Ordinance, 2020 allow intra-state and inter-state trade of farmers’ produce beyond the physical premises of APMC markets. State governments are prohibited from levying any market fee, cess or levy outside APMC areas.
- The Farm Bills are very good for the development of agriculture industry and it is the interest of all the farmers across the nation. The new laws will bring revolutionary changes in farming industry and will benefit all the farmers. Now our farmers will be free of corrupt middlemen who exploited the poor farmers.
- The farm bill rules are opposed by some misguided farmers, political parties in opposition and farmers unions and these people are working in union for an anti-development of farmers & farming agenda. It is very clear that farmers in our country are poor & uneducated mostly. So there are risks of innocent farmers being misled by certain people with selected interests & benefits with their misinterpretations about the new laws.
- The farmers have some concerns which can be addressed by dialogue but the unjust demand of some people with selected interests & benefits for complete withdrawal of revolutionary reforming Farm bills is not acceptable to the government. So far five rounds of meetings and discussion are done between the 3 minister government panel with the farmer’s leaders for addressing the concerns of farmers and the 6th round of discussion is also proposed.
- There are many farmers who support the new laws but we do not see or hear them. The farmers who benefitted, the new business or work that started with the provision of new laws should be informed to the ones who are opposing. The government should take the support of informed citizens. It will help the people who work for the development of farmers, the agriculture and the nation to come together for giving positive support that is very much needed.
- The people, political parties in opposition & the unions who are in solidarity with farmers for the show of protest can make a difference by helping farmers in development of land and agriculture which is possible now as per the new laws. Definitely they must demand support from government in implementation and execution of such positive initiatives that will interest & benefit everyone.
- Tuesday, 08 December 2020 – Ashtami Tithi, Krishna Paksha, Mrigashira Month
It is a good day to make a new beginning, to start & initiate a good Karma. Karma decides the destiny which is nothing but the consequences of our actions or Karma.
This day is going to bring many changes or developments in the life & events of many people and it will follow to the day of solar eclipse on 14th Dec, 2020.
- It will bring peace, happiness & love to the people who are devoted to humanity, the universal energy & Mother Nature. But this day will be difficult for the ignorant people and they can suffer losses. It is bring unhappiness to the people who do not follow good Karma and those who do not speak the truth.
- The solar eclipse on 14th Dec 2020 will affect things which are represented by Sun and mainly Sun represents the government or authority. The Farmers Protest & Bharat Band is opposition to government policy and the efforts of government to address the concerns of farmers will bring good results.
- I want to request all the people who think in the interest of nation & humanity that they should make efforts and support the efforts to bring necessary awareness among the farmers and connected people about the new farm laws. We should also make efforts to expose the people who are responsible for misleading the farmers into the ‘Bharat Bandh’ protest. The anti-nation politics should be exposed.
- The eclipse is an important cleansing process of the universe and therefore it is always advised to follow spiritual practices or rituals during these astronomical events. We must give up evil thoughts, desires or ambitions and make conscious efforts to contribute for betterment of people, society & nation. It is advised to make donations and do charity for the poor. A poor person is not signified by money but by the ignorance mainly. Let’s us unite to fight against dark and evil ignorance.
Author: Ravi Kumar
I am an astrologer and spiritual seeker. I’m devoted to Bharat Mata. I know that I know nothing, I can do nothing, I have nothing and I want nothing. I seek truth only and only that with humane sense is sensible, science & spiritual.