The soursop or the fruit from the Graviola tree, locally known as pat ponos, is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemotherapy.
Going on very little documented scientific evidence, a company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties– and was shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.
This tree is low and is called graviola in Brazil, guanabana in Spanish, pat ponos in Konkani and has the uninspiring name soursop in English. The fruit is very large and the sub acid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such. The taste of the soursop is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. Various parts of the graviola tree–including the
bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart diseases, asthma, liver problems and arthritis.
The graviola tree has strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.
Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
- Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss.
- Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections.
- Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment.
- Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life.
Research also reveals that extracts from the tree were shown to:
- Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
- Unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells.
The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976 whose results showed that graviola’s leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells without harming healthy cells. Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public.
We are not aware of this because some big corporations want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.
So… it’s really very easy. Grow a graviola tree in your garden, use it in your appetite and avoid the risk of cancer.