36.1 C
Delhi
Friday, May 22, 2026

White House strongly condemns terrorist attack in Ankara

Washington: The White House strongly condemns Wednesday’s terrorist attack in Ankara, which left several people dead, US National Security Communications Adviser John Kirby said.

“I do want to start by extending our thoughts to the victims of the horrible terrorist attack in Ankara, Turkey, this morning … while we don’t yet know the motive or who is exactly behind it, we strongly condemn this act of violence,” Kirby told reporters.

Earlier in the day, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that four people had been killed in an attack on state-run aerospace company TUSAS. Turkish Interior Minister Ali Yerlikaya said hours later that the death toll had been revised up to five, with 22 others reported injured.

Hot this week

Could Oil Turn Somaliland into a Prosperous African Nation?

In the world’s frantic race for energy dominance, the...

35 pieces of Shraddha’s body

Love is a powerful emotion. Love inspires you to...

The ‘Thai’ Touch in India

Thai Massage Parlours in the most populous cities across...

‘Justice for Bhavyasri’ trends on social media, seeks fairness for 17-year-old

The #JusticeForBhavyasri campaign is gaining strong ground all across...

The world is raving about Saudi Arabia’s rave party

I always thought that rave parties were the prerogative...
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

spot_imgspot_img