22.2 C
Delhi
Saturday, February 21, 2026

No injuries reported after Hezbollah drone hit residence of Netanyahu in Caesarea

Date:

Share post:

Tel Aviv: A drone of Lebanese movement Hezbollah has been launched toward Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s residence in the coastal city of Caesarea, the prime minister’s office said on Saturday, adding that Netanyahu was not there at that moment and no one was injured.

Earlier on Saturday, the Israel Defence Forces said that three unmanned aerial vehicles had been identified crossing from Lebanon into Israeli territory, with two of them intercepted and one hitting a building in Caesarea.

“The UAV was launched toward the prime minister’s residence in Caesarea. The prime minister and his spouse were not there, there were no injuries as a result of the incident,” the office said in a statement.

Related articles

PLI: Powering India’s Manufacturing Renaissance from Import Dependence to Global Competitiveness

In 2020, when the world was reeling from supply chain disruptions and geopolitical realignments, India chose not to...

Bangladesh After the Faultlines: Can Foreign Policy Hold the Republic Together?

When I wrote in Goa Chronicle about the emerging faultlines within Bangladesh, the argument was not alarmist. It...

India’s AI Moment: Powering the World’s Youngest Nation into a Future-Ready Workforce

On 16th February 2026, the India-AI Impact Summit 2026 did not merely open its doors in New Delhi...

AI for Humanity, Not Hegemony: Modi’s Moral Compass for the Machine Age

At a time when the world is oscillating between awe and anxiety over Artificial Intelligence, Prime Minister Narendra...