31.2 C
Delhi
Thursday, April 3, 2025

Yemeni Houthis claim attacks on 2 US destroyers, supply ships in Gulf of Aden

Date:

Share post:

Donate-GC-Razorpay

Sanna: Yemen’s Ansar Allah movement, also known as the Houthis, said on Tuesday that it carried out rocket and drone attacks on US destroyers and supply ships in the Gulf of Aden.

“The naval, UAV, and the missile forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces carried out a specific military operation targeted three American supply ships after they left the port of Djibouti and had previously practiced their aggression against Yemen. It also targeted two American destroyers in the Gulf of Aden that were accompanying supply ships. The operation was carried out with a number of missiles and drones and the operation has successfully achieved its objectives,” the statement said.

The statement added that the Houthis also “carried out two military operations targeting military targets in Yaffa and Ashkelon areas in occupied Palestine…”

Related articles

President Trump announces 26 pc ‘discounted reciprocal tariff’ on India

Washington/New Delhi: US President Donald Trump announced a 26% "discounted reciprocal tariff" on Indian imports, while describing the...

US stocks rise on optimism ahead of Trump tariff rollout

New York: U.S. stocks ended higher on Wednesday, as investors were waiting for U.S. President Donald Trump's tariff...

Italian PM criticizes US decision to impose tariffs on EU

Rome: Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni on Wednesday night criticized U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to impose tariffs...

WHO faces 2.5 bln USD funding gap as US announcing withdrawal

Geneva: The World Health Organization (WHO) is facing a budget gap of 1.9 billion U.S. dollars for 2026...