New Delhi: President Droupadi Murmu on Wednesday received credentials from the envoys of five nations, including Lithuania, Greece, Guatemala, Lao PDR and Eswatini at a ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
A statement from the President’s House said that President Murmu accepted credentials from the Ambassadors of Lithuania, Lao PDR, Greece and Guatemala and High Commissioner of Kingdom of Eswatini at a ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan. Those who presented their credentials were:
1. Diana Mickeviciene, Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania
2. Bounmy Vanmany, Ambassador of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
3. Dimitrios Ioannou, Ambassador of Greece
4. Omar Lisandro Castaneda Solares, Ambassador of the Republic of Guatemala
5. Menzie Sipho Dlamini, High Commissioner of the Kingdom of Eswatini