18.1 C
Delhi
Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Iran to suffer dire consequences for further Houthi attacks: Trump

Date:

Share post:

Washington: U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday warned that Iran will suffer dire consequences for further attacks by the Houthis based in Yemen.

“Every shot fired by the Houthis will be looked upon, from this point forward, as being a shot fired from the weapons and leadership of IRAN,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“IRAN will be held responsible and suffer the consequences, and those consequences will be dire!” he wrote.

Trump also accused Iran of providing the Houthis with weapons, money and intelligence.

Earlier on Monday, Alexus Grynkewich, the head of operations at the Joint Staff, said at a Pentagon press briefing that the United States struck 30 Houthi targets at multiple locations on Saturday.

More strikes were conducted on Sunday and Monday, and the operation “will continue in the coming days until we achieve the President’s objectives,” he said.

The Houthi Health Ministry said on Sunday that the U.S. strikes had killed 53 people and injured 98 others since Saturday.

Related articles

AI Summit Embarrassment: Galgotias Exposed for Passing Off Chinese Robodog as ‘Orion’ Innovation

In a nation that chants “Make in India” with conviction and speaks of becoming a global AI powerhouse,...

India Is Not a Laboratory: Why Bill Gates Must Not Be Given a Platform to Shape Our Future

There are moments in a nation’s journey when it must pause, reflect and draw a firm line. Not...

Telangana targets USD 25 billion life sciences investments by 2035: Sridhar Babu

Hyderabad: Telangana IT and Industry Minister D Sridhar Babu on Tuesday said the State government aims to attract...

TN attracting large scale industrial investments to attain USD One Trillion Economy goal by 2030 : Interim Budget

Chennai: The Interim Budget presented in the Tamil Nadu Assembly on Tuesday said with the goal of achieving the...