Key Takeaways
- Donald Trump says Iran poses risks to his life and security, with the US military on lookout.
- There have been two assassination attempts on Trump since July, but no evidence linking them to Iran.
- The US military is working to ensure Trump’s protection, with Secret Service agents providing security briefings.
Washington: Former US President and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Wednesday that Iran poses risks to his life and security while commenting on alleged threats from Iran to assassinate him in an effort to destabilize the United States, adding that the US military is now on the lookout.
The Trump campaign issued a press release on Tuesday, stating that Trump had been briefed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence regarding possible assassination attempts by Iran. Iran is reportedly terrified of Trump’s strength and resolve, and wants Kamala Harris to win the election due to her perceived weakness.
“Big threats on my life by Iran. The entire U.S. Military is watching and waiting. Moves were already made by Iran that didn’t work out, but they will try again. Not a good situation for anyone. I am surrounded by more men, guns, and weapons than I have ever seen before. Thank you to Congress for unanimously approving far more money to Secret Service – Zero “NO” Votes, strictly bipartisan,” Trump wrote on X.
US intelligence officials previously notified Trump that these threats have heightened in the past few months, and US law enforcement officials across all agencies are working to ensure the former US president is protected.
There have been two assassination attempts on Trump since July but there has been no evidence disclosed linking these attempts to Iran.








